Fixed price £45 plumbing repairs
We aim to fix most problems for the £45 fixed fee (between 8 am-
Examples of the repairs we do:
• Any cistern repair (ball/float valve, syphon or push button syphon)
• Standard tap repair (doesn’t include ceramic tap valves)
• Burst pipes (not including lead piping)
• Leaking pipe work (doesn’t include central heating pipe work)
• Bath, sink and basin waste traps and pipe work includes internal and external.
• Leaking pan connectors (unless WC has to be removed to replaced)
What if I need more than 1 part?
Example: If a cistern repair required a new float valve and syphon then the higher priced of the two would be charged as extra but labour would still be the same.
What if my repair requires a non-
If your repair requires a non-
We stock most of the minor parts required for the vast majority of repairs.
if you think this might be the case, just call us and discuss it with us first.
What if my repair takes longer than 60 minutes?
If on investigation the work cannot be completed within 60 minutes we will quote you on the work, if it’s accepted the £45 fee will be put towards the final bill. If the quote is turned down the fixed price is considered a call out fee and will be billed as such.